Elms Motor Works, Golders Green Road, Hendon. Partners: Henry Ronald Godfrey and Archibald Goodman Frazer Nash.
Elms Works, The Burroughs, Hendon. Directors: Henry Ronald Godfrey, Archibald Goodman Frazer-Nash, Cecil Miller Whitehead (Sec.). Moved to Etna Works, Albert Road, Hendon on 12th November 1913. C.M. Whitehead resigned, replaced by Harold Gleadon Wilkinson as Dir. and Sec. on 6th May 1914. Reg. office moved to 74 East Hill,Wandsworth on 14th November 1919. Directors: HRG, AGF-N, Marcel Lourde (also a director of British Gregoire Agency Ltd who held majority of shares), J.C. Vredenburg and W.L. McBride. H.G. Wilkinson resigned. 11th April 1921 into receivership and on 31st August 1921, G.N. Ltd went into voluntary liquidation. Liquidator agreed to registration of new company, G.N. Motors Limited. G.N. Ltd formally wound up on 21st July 1922.
74 & 76 East Hill, Wandsworth. Directors: J.W. Black, M. Lourde, HRG, AGF-N, J.C. Vredenburg. A.N. Black replaced HRG as a director on 30th October 1922. 24th July 1923 a Joint Liquidator was appointed who agreed to the registration of a new company under the name of G.N. Limited.
Akela Works, 102 London Road, Kingston-on-Thames. Directors: AGF-N, F.N. Pickett and A.H. Philpot. Co. Sec. Arthur E. Middleton. Mrs. Alice M. Frazer-Nash appointed a director on 30th August 1932. Mr. A.R. Humphrey succeeded Mr. Middleton as Co. Sec. The last AGM was officially held in 1925, but AGF-N continued to pay the annual filing fee until his death in 1963. The company name then adopted by a company formerly called Wood Street Developments Ltd. Today, Frazer Nash Limited is the trading arm of the Frazer Nash Car Club.
London Road Works, Kingston-on-Thames. Directors: William George Thomas and AGF-N. A.E. Middleton appointed a director on 26th September 1925. A.E. Middleton resigned as director on 18th March 1927. Company put into voluntary liquidation on 11th February 1928, and dissolved on 23rd May 1930.